Bellame Beauty accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
If your payment has been declined:
Please do not attempt to retry your transaction until you check the following items, or contact Bellame Beauty for help with your order.
If you are having trouble placing your order, it is important to note that each attempt at processing your payment may result in the corresponding amount being held from available funds, even if the transaction is declined due to some other factor. Please ensure your order, address and payment information is correct before attempting to place your order. For declined orders where funds are held on your card, the pending charges can only be released by the issuing bank. The transaction was not successful, therefore the funds did not complete their journey to BELLAME and we have no control over the hold. These holds are normally released within 24 hours but may vary by bank.
There are several reasons an order can be rejected and payment not processed:
- The zip code or first five characters of the billing address does not match your credit card or bank statement. Your bank might keep a temporary hold on the funds, and they are the only ones who can release those funds. Unfortunately the credit card system does not allow us to immediately release held amounts.
- You must be the primary or authorized user on the card you are using for payment. The account must match the card being used. BELLAME does not allow users to place orders online on behalf of other users and can only assist the cardholder with payment issues.
- If you are using a gift card or prepaid card, you must register your address with the issuer first.
- If you are a new customer and shipping to an address that is different than your billing address, expect delays in processing your order while we verify.
- Many browsers store your information and keep it saved as you type it in. This is called Autocomplete. Even if you change the information from what it once was, your browser may inadvertently override your new information with the old (incorrect information). Please watch form fields as you complete the checkout process to ensure the correct information is present before submitting the form.
If you have verified these items and still need help placing your order, please contact Bellame Beauty for help with your order and give a description of the issue, the last four digits of the credit or debit card in question, and any error messages or screenshots you may have so we may promptly investigate.