Release and Waiver of Liability - Meet Bellame
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to attend the Meet Bellame, Texas (the “Event”) on May 2021 and participate in all related activities, the undersigned, on behalf of herself or himself, her or his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
- ACKNOWLEDGES and AGREES that (i) should he or she not be able to attend the event, for whatever reason, no alternate compensation or accommodation will be given. There is no cash equivalent value for a Partner who does not attend, whether by choice or personal circumstances, and no amount will be paid or refunded to the undersigned if I decide not to attend or I cannot attend; (ii) BELLAME Beauty Inc. (“BELLAME”) reserves the right to modify event details and dates at any time. Including, cancellation of trips for reasons beyond the control of BELLAME or event/hotel space, including but not limited to “Acts of God”, weather, transportation, civil unrest, war, pandemic, national emergency, labor strikes or any circumstance that deems the trip/event unsafe or not appropriate. Should this occur, BELLAME will not be obligated to reschedule the event or provide compensation for such cancellation; (iii) BELLAME is not responsible to the undersigned for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained while participating in the Event and traveling to or from the Event, including injury, loss or damage sustained as a result of participating in any and all activities connected and associated with the Event; (iv) if the undersigned brings a guest under the age of 18 years of age, they may share hotel accommodations providing that the undersigned has secured her or his own room. Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend business meetings or social events with the exception of a nursing infant [Please note that some hotels/venues prohibit guests under the age of 18 years of age due to their own policies]; and (v) while attending the Event, BELLAME has the consent and permission of the undersigned to publish or use any and all interviews, photographs, audio recordings and video recordings of the undersigned for use on social media, promotional purposes, news, advertising and BELLAME websites without payment or remuneration of any kind or any right of pre-approval.
- RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE BELLAME Beauty, Inc., including but not limited to its owners, members, officers, employees and agents, (collectively the “Released Parties”) FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, her or his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.
- AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST she or he may incur arising out of or related to the EVENT WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.
- ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT, whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF the RELEASED PARTIES or otherwise.
- Agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability extends to all acts of negligence by the Released Parties, if any, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the remaining provisions shall continue in full legal force and effect.
- Acknowledges that COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and that COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. The undersigned further acknowledges that BELLAME Beauty, Inc. cannot guarantee that Event attendees will not be exposed to COVID-19 and that the undersigned’s attendance at the Event could increase her or his risk of contracting COVID-19. The undersigned further acknowledges that exposure to COVID-19 can result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death. The undersigned understands and agrees that this Release and Waiver includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of BELLAME Beauty, Inc., its employees, owners, agents, representatives or Partners, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during or after the undersigned’s attendance at the Event.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND I INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.