As residents of the State of California (under California Civil Code Section 1798.83) you have the right to request that we permanently delete your Personal Information from our records.
There are two ways to submit such a request:
1. Call us at (833) 235-5263. You will be required to verify your identity by providing us with your name, mailing address, Customer or Partner ID Number (if applicable), and the last four digits of your credit card.
2. Submit the form you see below.
In both cases, upon receipt of your request and verification of your identity, we will provide you with all the information that we have that is responsive to your request. Such information will be provided to you at no charge and within 45 days of your request.
Please make sure you understand the consequences of this request:
1. All your Personal Data will be removed from the site and there will be no possibility to restore it back.
2. All your activity will be anonymized - all your activities such as your orders, titles achievements, bonuses etc. will still be kept on the site but without any link to your Personal Data. We must keep data about activity on the site as this is critical for other users on the site.
3. If you decide to get back to the site, you will have to start registration from scratch.