Bellame Beauty is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Partners (“Partners”), customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Bellame Beauty automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). We do not collect Personal Information from you through this Website without first asking you to provide it. The Website does not gather Personal Information from you without your knowledge. We may supplement the Personal Information you provide to us with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to us. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing some or all of our products.
- Credit Card Information. Credit card information collected at registration or for shopping cart orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained by us. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store your credit card information for your convenience in order to pay for future orders. In addition, if you register with us as a Partner or participate in an autoship program, your credit card information will be securely stored in order to pay for autoship or standing orders, and to pay any renewal fees that you have agreed in advance to pay as they become due. You may add, edit, and delete your stored card information.
- Partner and Customer Registration. In order to become a Partner, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s taxpayer identification number (Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number) so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Partners and Registered Customers, and to process Partner and Registered Customer orders.
- Product or Service Purchases. When a customer, Registered Customer, or Partner purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Bellame Beauty is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
Information Use and Disclosure Practices
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Bellame Beauty analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Bellame Beauty better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Bellame Beauty is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Bellame Beauty may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Bellame Beauty does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Bellame Beauty discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Bellame Beauty discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Bellame Beauty believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bellame Beauty, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Bellame Beauty will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Bellame Beauty to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Bellame Beauty must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Bellame Beauty, we may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Bellame Beauty network or to attend a Bellame Beauty home party, Bellame Beauty will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
- Lead Assignment and Partner Locator Features. Bellame Beauty occasionally will assign prospective sales and prospective Partner leads to Bellame Beauty Partners. In these cases, we will provide the prospective customer or Partner with the appropriate Partner’s name and contact information and/or provide a Partner with the prospective customer’s or Partner’s name and contact information. In addition, Bellame Beauty has a Partner Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or prospective Partner can locate a nearby Bellame Beauty Partner. In order to make the Partner Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or prospective Partner with the appropriate Partner’s name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
- Downline Activity/Genealogy Reports. As a network marketing company, Bellame Beauty provides certain information to Partners regarding other Partners and Customers enrolled in a Partner’s downline marketing organization (sales team). To help Partners in Bellame Beauty’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide our Partners with some of the Personal Information of the other Partners whom they have personally sponsored/enrolled as well as other Partners who are on their marketing teams. If you enroll as a Bellame Beauty Partner or register as a Bellame Beauty Customer, your name, address, telephone number, and email address, as well as data relating to your sales, purchases, and recruitment activity will be disclosed to the Bellame Beauty Partner who sponsored you and to other Bellame Beauty Partners who are upline to you and your sponsoring Partner. No other Personal Information will be shared with Bellame Beauty Partners. Such information is shared via the Partner Back-Office. Information relating to downline Partners is made available to Bellame Beauty Partners subject to a confidentiality and non-solicitation covenant in the agreement that each Partner enters into with Bellame Beauty. However, Bellame Beauty does not warrant that other Partners will adhere to the confidentiality and non-solicitation covenants, and Bellame Beauty shall not be responsible for Partners’ violation of these covenants. By enrolling as a Bellame Beauty Partner or registering as a Bellame Beauty Customer, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this paragraph.
- It may become necessary to conduct surveys of our customers or Partners. Should we deem it necessary to conduct a survey, we may outsource the survey to a third party. We will provide the third party survey company with your personal information as is necessary for the third party survey company to conduct the survey and to those third parties whom we engage to review and analyze the results of the survey. We will not provide your social security number, credit card or banking information to the survey provider.
Communications From Us
- Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Partner, registering as a Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from other Bellame Beauty Partners. For example, Bellame Beauty sends all new Partners and Registered Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Partner Agreement or Customer Agreement. All Partners and Registered Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with Bellame Beauty and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
- Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Partners and/or customers an email. Generally, Partners may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Partner and Customer Service. Bellame Beauty communicates with Partners and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and regarding issues relating to their Bellame Beauty business. Bellame Beauty communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from Bellame Beauty. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.
- Links. Bellame Beauty’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Bellame Beauty is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Bellame Beauty websites.
- Security. Bellame Beauty has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Partners and Registered Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their Bellame Beauty online Back Offices, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Partners and Registered Customers may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update their profiles.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.