Begin with a facial oil, moisturizer, or serum. This provides a slip and allows the roller to glide effortlessly across your face. Roll upwards, and outwards in one direction. Avoid rolling back and forth. Repeat each step 3-5 times on each side of the face.
- Using the larger side of the roller, start at the chin and move along the jawline up towards your lower ear.
- Next, from the cheeks roll upward and out towards to the top of your ear.|
- Using the smaller side of the roller, begin at the inner under-eye area and roll up and outward to the hairline.
- Take the larger side of the roller, starting between the brows, roll up towards the hairline for each section of your forehead.
- As the final step, you will be using the roller to drain excess fluids out of the face area. Starting at the forehead, towards the temple, and then continuing along the side of your face to the bottom of your jawline, and then down to the neck, all the way to your clavicle. (Just like you are outlining each side of your face)